Is it just me, or are stockings always the best part of Christmas morning? Stocking stuffers always tend to be some of my favorite presents — they end up being clever, useful, or just that really expensive makeup I don’t want to buy myself — am I right? Raise your hand if stocking stuffers are your favorite part of opening gifts?
- Table Topics Cubes Conversation Starters $25.00
- LuMee Special Edition Marble iPhone 6/6s Case $55.00
- Fred & Friends Crack a Smile Breakfast Mold $9.99
- Voluspa Limited Edition Japonica Mini Candle Set $24.00
- Cocktail Inspired Lip Balm Trio $22.00
- Pinch Provisions Kits $12.00 – $26.00
- USA or State Slate Cheese Boards $19.99
- Copper Multi-tool pen (includes screwdriver and level!) $5.00
- Monogram Porcelain Coffee Mug $24.00
- Lump Of Coal Soap $11.95 (for those on your ‘naughty’ list!)
- Palmer Designs 16 x 20 Custom Framed Hand-Cut Tartan Map Art $25.00 and up
- Primark Mustard Faux Fur Trimmed Beanie $4.50
What’s the best stocking stuffer you’ve ever received — or one you’re hoping to get this year?