If you’re stuck trying to gift the beauty-obsessed goddess in your life, your bestie, or…anyone who enjoys makeup and beauty products in general, look no further! I’ve sifted through at least a hundred products and decided on 15 faves that you can certainly stuff my stocking with! I’ve used all of these, so they are Essence of Erika approved!
If you’ve been following my #15DaysOfGifting on Instagram, some of these products might already be recognizable to you.
One of the featured products–the Caress Fine Fragrances Gift Set–I have TWO to giveaway! Sweet right?
In order to enter to win, just:
- Comment on this article, by letting me know what your Twitter and Instagram handles are.
- Like the Essence of Erika Facebook page if you haven’t already
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter if you haven’t already
- Share this post with your friends on at least one of those social networks!
Be sure to keep an eye on Instagram this weekend because I also have a special present to giveaway from one of my favorite brands, Beauty for Real! I will choose a winner for each prize on December 26, 2015, contest ends at midnight. You must be a resident of the United States in order to win.
OK, drumroll please…
9. Gelish Minis Holiday Colors – Man of the Moment, Life of the Party and All That Glitters Is Gold – $9.99 each (don’t forget your LED lamp, foundation polish and top coat!) More colors are available in the holiday collection. Visit my Instagram to see how I layered Man of the Moment and Life of the Party for a gorgeous holiday look!
14. Smashbox ‘Full Exposure’ Eye Palette with Primer – $52.00 (this palette is usually $52.00 without the primer!)
15. Beauty for Real Hi-Def Volumizing Mascara – $19.00 (it doesn’t light up anymore, but the brush is 110% better than the old one and I’m basically obsessed…see Instagram!)
Did I miss any of your favorites? Don’t forget to enter the contest! Happy shopping :)